Thursday, April 19, 2007

VT Students are sick of killer's airtime



Virginia Tech students are reacting with "disgust, anger, shock and fear" over the multimedia package that student gunman Seung-Hui mailed to NBC.

NBC News said the pack contained photos, 27 videos and an 1,800-word diatribe. Anyway, Doctoral student Ken Stanton, 29, said he is really getting sick of the killer's airtime-- while many of the victims, like his friend Jeremy Herbstritt, remained anonymous.

"I'm sick of it," he said. It's like you can't get away from it -- every time I walk by a TV, there it is." Seriously. Enough of this dude's sick, non-human face.

Stanton said, "My focus now is getting on TV and taking time away from [Cho]," he said. "Every minute I can get on is one less minute he'll be on."

Read the full story

Help out at the Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund

Memorial Website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody should be sick of it. It's bullshit anyway. I smell government conspiracy.