Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Angelina to Brad....STFU pretty boy



Angelina Jolie was allegedly overheard bitching about Brad again in New York's Waldorf-Astoria Hotel earlier this month, according to In Touch Mag.

She reportedly was talking to a "male" companion and said, "The reality is we're not a company together. Things should be separate. I think you know I make my own financial decisions."

"Brad knows there are times he should just be quiet and look pretty. I won't talk to Brad about this because you know how he is financially, which is stupid. Someone has to make the big decisions though."

A source claims, "Brad has really gone out of his way not to be viewed as pretty. He's always seemed very sensitive about it and I think he hates being put in that box." Oh he's in the box alright.

Contactmusic.com/celebs and bubs

No comments: